Students, do you like electric guitars? Do you love to build things and learn how things work? Show this web site to your teacher. Many teachers around the country are building guitars with their students. Teachers attend a week-long workshop and learn all about how to bring this exciting project back to their students. Students that build guitars learn about…
• STEM Learning Activities in the following disciplines: Physical Science, Math, Engineering, CADD, CNC, RPT, Reverse Engineering, etc.
• Lab time for practical application
• Guitar Body, neck, fret board selection and preparation
• Guitar customization and painting
• Headstock design
• Electronic installation
• Neck Installation and setup
Some of the guitar bodies we use have been designed by students. If you think you have designed a great guitar body, let us know, we would love to see it.