2022 STEM Guitar Summit Call for Presentations
The 2022 STEM Guitar Summit will be hosted at San Diego State University. This Summit will be hosted in person in San Diego, with the option to attend virtually via Zoom.
Selected presenters will receive:
- A 15 minute presentation session at STEM Guitar Summit 2021 with a shared 15 minute question & answer session.
- K-12 and college faculty who presented in person at the Summit will receive a $1000 stipend (that can be applied to travel expenses) following participation in the Summit.
- Solutions to Implementation Barriers
- Student Impact (Academic and/or Attitudinal)
- Authentic Assessment Techniques
- Community and/or Industry Partnerships
- Hacking the Guitar Build Process
- Guitar Design (Acoustic, Electric, and/or CNC)
- Growing and Sustaining STEM Guitar Programs
- Reaching Veterans through STEM Guitar Building
- Awardees will be given 15 minutes to present, followed by a group Q&A session
Participants are encouraged to join the 2022 National Association for Music Manufacturers Show in Anaheim, California following the STEM Guitar Summit (optional).
Presentation proposals will be rated by the STEM Guitar grant team. The authors of the highest-rated presentation proposals will be notified by November 1st and will receive the $1000 stipend following the Summit.
- TBD: Deadline for Presentation Proposals
- TBD: Awardee Notification
- TBD: 2022 STEM Guitar Summit
For any questions regarding the proposal process, please contact Sean Hauze, STEM Guitar Grant co-PI and STEM Guitar Summit Coordinator: email@example.com